What is in the O-Shot®? The O-Shot® harnesses the power of PRP (platelet-rich plasma) derived from the patient’s own blood. This innovative treatment has shown remarkable success in addressing age-related symptoms. Administered through a simple and painless injection into the vagina and clitoris, it is performed under local anesthesia.
What is the O-Shot® Used for?
The O-Shot® utilizes nutrient-rich platelets from the blood, which have been medically proven to enhance sexual function. In addition to addressing vaginal dryness and urinary incontinence, this treatment stimulates tissue growth and improves the overall health of your sexual organs, leading to a more satisfying orgasm.
How the O-Shot® Treatment is Performed
- A venipuncture is performed to draw your blood.
- The blood is processed through spinning, enhancing and extracting the PRP into a syringe.
- The vaginal and clitoral region is numbed using a combination of numbing cream and local anesthesia.
- Some of the spun PRP is injected into the clitoral glans, followed by the remaining is injected under the vaginal skin around the G-spot area.
- The entire treatment process takes just about 1 minute, with minimal discomfort reported by patients. Additional injections may be administered as necessary based on your symptoms.