Treat blemishes and scars With PRP Microneedling
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns by stimulating collagen
The skin’s healing process after microneedling can help reduce the appearance of scars and dark spots as well as improve skin elasticity.
Microneedling has gained popularity for its growing list of benefits. It is said to rejuvenate and plump the skin with minimal discomfort and very little downtime, and it can be adjusted to fit each person’s needs.
Benefits of microneedling can include:
- reducing the appearance of scars, including acne scars
- reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- reducing enlarged pores
- reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, or dark spots
- smoothing uneven skin tone
- improving skin elasticity
- reducing the appearance of stretch marks
- reducing the appearance of scars
- promoting hair growth in people with alopecia
Microneedling is considerably less expensive than laser therapy and may work better for some people. Laser treatments involve the use of heat, which can affect your skin’s pigmentation.