Most pricing is very individual according to your unique situation. This is why we provide the free consultation, to learn more about you, what you are struggling with and to explain to you all the options you have to optimize your health and sexual performance.
Emsella Chair-Pelvic Floor Strengthening with the Emsella chair will always be faster and stronger than doing kegel exercises manually.
- 2x weekly for 3 weeks is the typical protocol
- OR 1x weekly for 6 weeks
- Some will choose to do 8 sessions…patient dependant (If you struggle with weight management, more sessions might be needed but you will determine that as you go through the protocol)
Without using physiotherapy benefits
FREE CONSULTATION with Emsella session
$1500 + HST 6 session protocol
If all 6 sessions are paid upfront on 1st session $1400+ HST (SAVE $100tx)
Plus 1st Maintenance session FREE 4 weeks after you complete the 6 session protocol
*Note: This is cheaper than doing it through benefits, this is because the physiotherapist is not involved, so she does not need to be paid. You save this amount.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH PARTIAL PHYSIOTHERAPY COVERAGE
If using Physiotherapy Benefits
$1699 + HST ($1919.87)
Includes both physiotherapy assessments (MANDATORY Initial assessment + Re-Assessment), 6-session Emsella protocol and a 4 week followup in person with an extra session on the Emsella Chair.
*In order to bill Emsella under physiotherapy benefits, you MUST do an initial zoom consultation to get approved for the use of the Emsella Chair Treatments as a method of pelvic floor strengthening. This must take place before your Emsella treatments can begin. After the 3rd or 4th sessions, a virtual follow up with the physiotherapist will take place in order to bill through benefits.
We do not direct bill. We provide you with a receipt to submit to your benefit plan for reimbursement.
- Free consultation with Shannon
- Virtual consultation with physiotherapist (mandatory if using benefits)- $150 paid during this visit with credit card or etransfer
- Emsella sessions can begin – Balance of $1769.87 Must be paid in full on first session. Sessions booked 1x weekly x 6 weeks OR 2x weekly for 3 weeks.
- Follow up with Physiotherapist midway through the sessions – Virtual apt (mandatory)
- 4 weeks after your 6th session – FREE followup in person with a session on the Emsella Chair
- Optional maintenance thereafter
- Continuous support from Shannon for any questions you may have.
Insurance Coverage Questions
To find out if you qualify for insurance coverage:
- How much coverage do I have for physiotherapy each year?
- How much coverage for physiotherapy remains right now for me?
- Is there a per visit maximum?
- Is it covered at 100%
- How is the year defined for my plan? January to Dec 31st or could it be something else like May until the following April?
- Ask if you need a prescription for physiotherapy.We don’t need a referral but your insurance might.
Ask them to tell you how much would be covered if submitting a $150 physiotherapy receipt.
It is often worth going the physiotherapy route if you have $500- in coverage or more. It’s important to do the math before deciding. Any questions, please reach out to the clinic at 289-296-5325 and we will help you.
For clients who already paid for their 6 session protocol and want to use their benefits to cover their maintenance costs, they must pay the physiotherapist $400 for the assessment and agree to a follow-up assessment after 2 months.
Maintenance Emsella Sessions
Maintenance often done monthly thereafter. Some do 1 session every 1-3 months. Maintenance sessions $150+HST each if done sporadically.
If you want a 1 year monthly membership it’s $129+HST monthly